Notice: To the person who has been copying the entries on this blog and posting it word for word on your own Qpids site --- PLEASE STOP. You are taking the fun out of maintaining this blog. I will also appreciate it if you stop hotlinking to my image files because you are using up my image bandwidth. Thank you.
Episode summary text courtesy of Angelica.
The episode starts with an introducing the 8 remaining loveteams -- JillWyn, PauGi, JarLa, CarVane, MhyZel, PawEl, DomRea, and GabRel -- through images on the big screens while MYMP sings their song "Tell Me Where It Hurts."
Luis and Anne then come out and Anne goes over the mechanics of the new elimination criteria. Ranking will be based 50% on votes and 50% on the Love Council's decision from their 'kilig-sena,' their reenactment of scenes from Lovers in Paris and Meteor Garden. She also says that the attitude and professionalism of the cast throughout the taping was also taken into consideration.
Anne then introduces the members of the Love Council for this week.
- Bb. Joyce Bernal -- acclaimed romance movie director
- Mr. William Martinez -- acclaimed actor and successful love-team partner of Ms. Maricel Soriano
- Direk Lauren Dyogi -- Mr. Qpido himself!
- Mhyco and Hazel's scene from Meteor Garden is shown and they are the first to be critiqued.
Bb. Joyce -- Si MhyZel, sila ang pinaka-consistent sa likod at harap ng camera; gustong-gusto ko ang tingin ni Mhyco kay Hazel, gusto ko rin ang tingin ni Hazel kay Mhyco.
- Gabb and Karel's part of their scene in Meteor Garden is shown next.
William Martinez -- Sa akin naman, yung dalawa, they're very good as individual actor at actress, yung problema ay mag-connect as a team, nag-karoon ng fault kasi dapat bilang mag-asawa. Parang mag-kaibigan lang. Supposedly this is a loveteam contest, dapat mag-connect.
- Janus and Carla's scene from Lovers in Paris is shown next.
Mr. Qpido -- Janus is a very powerful actor, alam natin yun diba? Carla, very expressive ang mga mata mo. Kaya lang kapag nagbibigkas ka ng Tagalog na linya, lumalabas ang insecurity mo. So, work on that. Pero, okay ang tandem.
- Carlo and Vanessa are the last pair in the first group. Suprisingly their scene shows them portraying the lead role from the Lovers in Paris, which we had not previously seen before.
Bb. Joyce -- Syempre, magaling pa rin si Carlo, pero kung minsan na man kahit magaling ka at serious actor ka... sa romantic comedy, relax. Relax Carlo, ngumiti ka, damdamin mo pero wag masyado. Pero si Vane tinapatan niya si Carlo. So, okay sila sa akin.
Then the loveteams learn their fate.
- Hazel and Mhyco. William Martinez asks them to go and stand in front of the blue heart, because he'd like to see how they look standing there. After they reach the steps in front of the blue heart, he then says that they don't look like they belong there, so he asks them to go over to the Red Heart.
- Karel and Gabb. Bb. Joyce says that since they're both wearing blue tonight, then they should both go to the Blue Heart.
- Carla and Janus, Vanessa and Carlo. Mr. Qpido reveals that Janus and Carla belong to the Red Heart, while Carlo and Vanessa go to the Blue Heart.
- Pauleen and Gian's scene from Lovers in Paris is shown.
Bb. Joyce -- Pau and Gi, mas maganda ang ginawa niyo behind the scenes kesa sa harap, pero nakilig ako sa inyo.
- Dominic and Andrea's scene from Lovers in Paris is shown next.
Mr. Qpido -- DomRea, Dominic and Andrea... individually, meron kayo na kakayanan nagiging magaling na artista. Kaya lang, hinahanap ko pa ang connection niyo sa isat-isa, pero alam ko na kayanin yun.
- Paw and Mikel's scene from Lovers in Paris is shown next.
William -- Yung PaWel, ang swerte nila kasi may connection. So kahit anong acting pa ng eksena, may connection sila, so nagkakaroon ng relevance yung story... it's very good.
- Finally, Alwyn and Jill's scene from Lovers in Paris is shown.
Bb. Joyce -- Alwyn at Jill... Si Alwyn, napaniwala niya ako na siya si "Carlo", nagwapohan ako sa kanya. Si Jill, natapan siya ni Alwyn, kinilig ako sa kanilang dalawa.
- Pauleen and Gian. Bb. Joyce says to Pauleen and Gian that their fans want them in the Red Heart, but unfortunately, they have to be in the Blue Heart.
- Andrea and Dominic. William Martinez says that there's no other color for Dominic and Andrea so they have to go in the Blue Heart.
- Paw and Mikel, Jill and Alwyn. Mr. Qpido reveals that Paw and Mikel are the last loveteam to be in the red heart, which leaves Alwyn and Jill to go to the blue heart.
For the second week in a row, the immunity bear goes to Hazel and Mhyco, and they win another 40,000 pesos.
Then, the show ends, and everyone has to wait for the Friday episode to learn the fate of the loveteams in the Danger Zone. Anne also said that a shocking twist will be announced in tomorrow's episode.