Qpids - Tatamaan ka na!

Information, news, photos, and other tidbits about the ABS-CBN reality show Qpids!
Important Notice: this site is maintained by fans and is not affiliated with ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Change in Timeslot

Originally posted in the Qpids Thread at PinoyExchange by QPIDS:

For Philippine viewers:
Starting Monday, July 4, QPIDS will be aired at 5:30pm.

----

CF's Note: So it now looks like the late afternoon schedule will be:

5.00pm : Naruto
5.30pm : Qpids
6.00pm : Meteor Garden
6.30pm : TV Patrol

Also, as far as I know, this schedule update applies only to Philippine viewers. TFC subscribers should check with TFC for any changes in schedule.

2 Comments:

  • At 2/7/05 11:55 AM, Blogger CF said…

    o2 As far as I know, ABS does not air foreign shows on TFC, so I don't think Meteor Garden will air on TFC. But I'm not sure. Please check with TFC. I have no way to find out since I'm in the Philippines. Thank you!

     
  • At 2/7/05 4:19 PM, Blogger babaeng pusit-saging said…

    thanks sa info!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home