Qpids - Tatamaan ka na!

Information, news, photos, and other tidbits about the ABS-CBN reality show Qpids!
Important Notice: this site is maintained by fans and is not affiliated with ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Love Princess: Carla

Carla Loren

Carla (Humphries) Loren

See also: Loveteam: Carla and Janus

Fansite: http://www.geocities.com/carla_fans
Fanblog: http://carlaloren.blogspot.com
Yahoogroup: http://groups.yahoo.com/carla_fans

From the ABS-CBN Website:

The tallest among the love princesses, CARLA HUMPHRIES LOREN has appeared in “Sarah, The Teen Princess,” “MTB, Ang Saya Saya,” “Wazzup! Wazzup!,” and “Sana’y Wala Nang Wakas.”

Among local celebrities, Carla idolizes Judy Ann Santos, Maricel Soriano and Vilma Santos. She looks for a love team partner who is sweet, charming and smart. Carla dreams of playing a lead drama role on TV and performing at the Araneta Coliseum.

Carla loves to sing, paint, cook, and eat. Despite her being half-American, she confesses that she is very much Pinoy and that she loves to eat chicharon!

Full/Real Name: Madeleine Lauren Humphries
Birthdate: May 20, 1988
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Height: 5’6”
Motto: Accept & Adjust

Favorite…
Color: Pink
Fruit: Atis
School Subject: Anatomy
Singer/Band: Boyz2Men
Movie: Blue Lagoon
Actor: Brad Pitt
Actress: Nicole Kidman

Hobbies/Sports: Singing, Swimming
Tambayan: Pauleen’s house

3 Things That Make You Smile: Carla Says…
1) Friends
2) Family
3) Clowns!

9 Comments:

  • At 20/4/05 7:21 PM, Blogger CF said…

    CARLA HUMPHRIES LOREN first caught my eye when I saw her full-page photos in the September 2003 issue of Pink Magazine. She looked so dramatic, beautiful, and stylish... and I immediately wanted to learn more about her.

    So I went on the Internet and did a search, and I was so surprised because I couldn't find a fansite for her!! I later found out why -- it turns out that she had just started in showbiz a few months earlier and was not yet well-known.

    At first I was frustrated to find so little information about Carla... but then I realized that this also meant I had the opportunity to make her very first fansite! And so the Unofficial Carla (Humphries) Loren Fansite was born. After all, I'm sure I'm not the only person who would want to keep up with the career of this beautiful teen model and actress.

    It has now been over a year since I started the fansite and it has been a great experience! I've had fun chronicling Carla's various appearances in TV commercials (GenTxt TIPIDipuss, C2 Green Tea), music videos (Akafellas' Bongga Ka 'Day and The Dawn's Change is Breaking Us Apart), gag shows (Wazzup Wazzup), variety shows (MTB, ASAP), teleseryes (Berks, Sarah the Teen Princess, Sana'y Wala Nang Wakas, Marina), movies (My First Romance), dramas (Tara Tena, Wansapanatym, MMK), and magazines (Pink, Candy, Chalk). I'm still looking forward to the day when I can hear her sing! :)

    Another rewarding aspect about maintaining the fansite is that I've made new friends online and have constantly been amazed at the kindness of people who email me information, updates, and pictures of Carla. So much of the content on the fansite wouldn't exist without their contributions. So I owe a very big thanks to my ka-Berks! You know who you are! :)

    One of my great thrills so far was when Carla herself visited the site and signed the guestbook to thank me for making the site for her. I later also had the opportunity to meet her in person and see for myself what many other people have already told me -- that Carla is kind, gracious, soft-spoken, and charming to both friends and fans alike. Truly, she is beautiful both inside and out.

    I'm so happy to know that ABS-CBN is finally giving her the break that she deserves by casting her on Qpids! I believe she's got a great future ahead and it will always be an honor for me to support her through my fansite.

    ~ CF
    Webmaster, Carla Humphries Loren Fan Site
    Moderator, Carla Fans Yahoogroup

     
  • At 3/5/05 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    a big handsdown/BOW to CF hu also made this blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

     
  • At 17/5/05 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    maganda na, mabait pa... sinong lalaki ang hindi ma-i-inluv sa kanya?!

    gud luck sa qpids! dapat deserving ang magiging ka-luvteam mo!

     
  • At 26/5/05 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    go carla! bagay na bagay kayo ni mikel!

     
  • At 26/5/05 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi carla!!!!!!!!!
    bagay na bagay kau ni carlo!
    tignan mo nman "carla and carlo"
    hehehe!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 27/5/05 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bagay kau ni JANUS>>>

     
  • At 29/5/05 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CARLA....BAGAY KAU NI JANUS MERONG STORY SA INYONG DALAWA!!!

     
  • At 30/5/05 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    uu nga bgay cla ni janus...

     
  • At 2/6/05 4:24 PM, Blogger Cammy said…

    Carla and Mikel for me!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home